I've reached a bit of a milestone in my podcast journey. This will mark episode 22 of the Zero to One Hundred podcast! Initially I always envisioned this to be a bit of a season finale for me, and it would pick right back up at the start of football season. Don't know why I zeroed in on the number 22, could be that my favorite football player of all time is Emmitt Smith and his number was 22. It could be that most TV shows before this golden age had like a 22 to 24 episode season count. Point is I wanted to do an episode where I had the opportunity to air some audio that I had to edit out of some earlier episodes. Also, this gave me an opportunity to look back on how far I've come in producing each episode. I'm bias but at least in my mind it's gotten better with each posting. Now I haven't been as up to date on the blog as I should have with posting each episode. But I figured I'd embed some missing episodes on this post as well. So if you primarily listen to the podcast once I post it through my blog here's the missing episodes:
Episode 17 Remembering Nikki- Which was about my sister who passed away in April. I miss her tremendously, and included in the latest episode I get some memories from the rest of her Kids that I didn't get to include in episode 17.
Episode 20 Are You Not Entertained- Which was my reaction to the Mueller testimony before congress. I know that most people seem to have A.D.D when it comes to Trump and his administration, but I hope people remember all this joker's foul acts come election time.
As I state in the episode this and been a great experience and I appreciate all those that have supported the blog and the podcast! Be sure to comment or email me at 0to100pod@gmail.com follow me on Twitter @wcwpoet
No comments:
Post a Comment