Monday, June 17, 2019

Episode 14 Double Up!

June 17, 2019

My apologies for the late post, but due to Father's day events I wasn't able to post the latest episode on Sunday.  I gave this episode the title of Double Up, since we tackle 2 subjects in one episode sports and politics! As promised in this episode is the 2nd part to my political conversation with Ebony and Christina.  I also share my thoughts on the outcome of the NBA finals, and my opinion on the USA Women's National Team utter destruction of Thailand in the Women's World Cup.

While there is no political spotlight this episode, I'll make sure it will be included in the next.  Due to time constraints I didn't want to rush it, so it'll be better served to have it's own time in the next episode. For the final segment I touch on Twitter's latest entrant, OJ Simpson. So check out the latest episode follow me on Twitter @wcwpoet and email the show at 0to100pod@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment