Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Episode 15 The Disney Debate

June 26, 2019


My apologies for the tardiness in posting the latest episode a little later than usual.  Next episode I hope to have a much quicker turn around on!  So in the latest episode of Zero to One Hundred, this was a result due to a tangent I had with my brothers when we were reviewing John Wick Chapter 3.  My brother Ricky had the audacity to claim he wouldn't have Lion King in his top 10 Disney movies, which to me is utter insanity.  So that lead to us each coming up with our very own top 10.

The criteria was simple we were limiting it to hand drawn Disney animated films!  Pretty much the classics so while yes Pixar movies are Disney, and Tangled, Frozen, and Big Hero 6 and Wreck It Ralph were good. I felt like let's just stick to the Disney movies most of us grew up watching.  It was interesting putting it together, how much does nostalgia impact the choice?  How do you factor in your differing taste as an adult as opposed to when you were a kid?  My brothers now have kids of their own, how did that experience watching with them factor in?  Overall it was a fun endeavor, and while we definitely didn't agree I'm happy with the end results.  So check out where your favorite Disney movies rank, let me know what you think.  Email me at 0to100pod@gmail.com or reply in the comments.  Follow me on Twitter @wcwpoet

No comments:

Post a Comment