May 5, 2019
Finally back to doing the Zero to One Hundred podcast. Sadly this was due to the unexpected death of my older sister Nikki. As I state in the podcast this was meant to be done before Avengers Endgame came out, but the circumstances dictated otherwise. If you haven't noticed by now, I'm extremely close to my siblings so this loss has been painful. This was a cathartic episode, because it was nice just talking to my brothers about something that brings us so much fun and joy.
It was harder than you think to rank all 22 of the Marvel Studios films, especially once we got past 15. Plus I hadn't ironed out the details as to how we would actually decide how to rank it based on our differing opinions, which is why the episode is so long. But please enjoy and as always let me know what you guys think? The next episode won't have as much of a delay but it's going to be special for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment