June 9, 2019
As I've stated previously I'm very passionate when it come to politics. While I'm definitely left leaning I try to see both sides of view! I think everyone likes to view themselves as an independent truly, but definitely agree more with one side than the other. With the recent abortion bills being passed in various states, I thought it was a good time to have a political episode. So I was joined by my cousin and doctor Ebony and 3rd time guest Christina to talk politics.
Now the conversation was great and I didn't want to cut anything out so I broke it up into 2 parts. The 1st part we talk mainly the abortion bill, and the 2nd part will be in a future episode. I'm also joined by my recent graduate niece Samiyah, getting a young person's perspective on politics. It was a really good discussion especially since this is the election when she'll vote for the 1st time! The episode is topped off with the 4th political spotlight Pete Buttigieg. Please let me know what you think, and you can now email me at 0to100pod@gmail.com with any questions, comments, or episode ideas! Also follow me on twitter @wcwpoet
No comments:
Post a Comment