Thursday, March 7, 2019

Zero to One Hundred Podcast Episode 1

March 7, 2019

My apologies been a while since I last posted, it's a new year and trying to get different results therefore I have to be more diligent in my posting.  So to start off my 2019 post I'd like to also introduce you to my new podcast like the blog it's titled Zero to One Hundred.

Just a brief background on the 1st episode.  What initially was going to be a post mortem on 2018 Dallas Cowboys season, turned into why I'm a fan of the team in the first place.  Destiny my friends it was destined to be!  I had 2 great conversations one with my Dad, and my younger brother Cory.  To me being a fan of a team is bigger than your simple geography. It's tied to memory and feelings you vest your time and energy into and that's why you're so hyped when the win and bummed when they lose.  While the podcast won't predominantly be about sports this first episode will be, because those that know me know how passionate about sports I can be.  Hopefully like the blog you'll enjoy what you hear.

As always your feedback would be deeply appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment